Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 26 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Sweet Lavinia’s Risalamande-BPAL



PERFUME: Sweet Lavinia’s Risalamande

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Limited, the Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire 2012

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:  Clots of rice pudding (harvested from the fair trade rice farms of Bokrug Lake!) and organic whipped goat cream topped with a sebaceous glob of black cherry sauce.


BEFORE I SMELL: I like rice scents, I found them comforting. I don’t like cherry thought…

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Fresh cream and toasted aromatic basmati rice! The black cherry sauce doesn’t overpower at all the other notes.

WET ON SKIN: Rice pudding! It doesn’t evolve much I have to say. No cherry!

DRY DOWN: Rice pudding but not overly sweet. Definitely wearable.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Want!!!


I took the pic from here where you can also find the recipy for the Risalamande!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Wow, this sounds pretty nice! I must admit that I love rice pudding, so I wouldn't mind smelling like it. I'm glad the cherry doesn't really come through, because I agree, I don't think it would mix that well. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή