Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 17 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Scent of the Day, Day 15









PERFUME:  Pet Magah Bird

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Limited, The Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire 2012

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Every kid wants a pet magah bird! A prism of scent, an explosion of multi-colored feathers: blood orange, black plum, sugar cane, guava, frangipani, coconut, pimento berry, violet, caramel, and pear


BEFORE I SMELL: I am not that into fruity scents and this sound like a super fruity one.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Blood orange and plum sweeten up by the frangipani. This note here smells like a bubblegum.

WET ON SKIN: Wow! That’s interesting! Orange, coconut and berries! The sugar cane and the caramel definitely do their job and make this a sweet blend!

DRY DOWN: The violet here it’s like the one in French bonbons. It’s not a tart fruity scent but a sweet semi floral one!

FINAL THOUGHTS: It reminds me something but I can’t put my finger on… Maybe something from Lush.  This is very different from the other perfumes I own and I think it would be great to add this to my collection. Especially, for a morning scent. It will be great for summer too!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου