Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Loup Mechant- L'artisan



L’artisan boutique was on my way today and I couldn’t lose the chance to try another perfume of theirs!
I tried Mechant Loop which means Bad wolf and actually reminds me the little red riding hood story. Actually, this fragrance is designed for men but who cares?
As a teenager, I used to wear men’s perfume a lot. Aqua di Gio and Gaultier were my favorites.

The description of this one is: The scent of the forest, with a fairytale twist
Bertrand Duchaufour’s abstract portrait of the hazelnut tree. Méchant Loup (Big Bad Wolf) is alive with forest scents: dry leaves, smoke and woods.
liquorice, hazelnut, cedar, honey

On initial application I got the liquorice! I love that top note. It’s sweet here and really balanced. It goes away quickly thought….
Then it turns to a green perfume.  The main note is cedar. Now that I know that this has hazelnut I can definitely smell it in my clothes. Before, I was smelling something toasted and smoky but I couldn’t place it! I thought that this has a tiny bit of green apple too.

All in all,This perfume it’s lovely and quite unique but unfortunately it doesn’t really last on my skin.

2 σχόλια:

  1. This perfume sounds very beautiful!! What a cool picture of little red riding hood! I think men's colognes can totally work on a girl. I liked wearing men's scents as a teen too, and I still do! During Christmas, I was at a nice department store, and I sprayed a NYC men's perume on me, and I walked out of the store because it was so fancy in there and I felt awkward about it. It smelled so good though, haha!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hi hun! I emailed you, I just wanted to make sure everything is ok. I've been worried!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή