Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Outpost-Solstice Scents

PERFUME:  Outpost

COMPANY: Solstice Scents

AVAILABILITY: Winter limited edition

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Sugar Crystals, Spruce, Fir, Soft Woods, Bayberry, Mistletoe, Amber

BEFORE I SMELL: This sounds so promising. Like walking in the woods while it’s snowing


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE:  This is so soft from the imp. I get sugar and a hint of patchouli.

WET ON SKIN: Patchouli with fir and light cedar

DRY DOWN: This is not strong at all to my skin.  It’s a light Christmassy blend.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This felt leally bland to my skin, nothing spectacular. But a lot of people love this one and it’s one of the company’s best sellers. It would be suitable for someone who wanted a light not overpowering  perfume.



By the way, this day 39!

4 σχόλια:

  1. I was always interested in Outpost but have never tried it. Too bad that it's so light. I think light can be a good thing. I wore Manor to work the other day, and I felt so bad because Manor is REALLY strong, and my coworkers and I have to sit really close to each other to do the presentations we do. I felt so bad because one of them was pregnant and probably had super smell senses, and my perfume was probably driving her crazy :( I wouldn't have worn it if I knew we were working together, but the schedule changed.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. That's so kind of you that you thought of your pregnant coworker! Did she tell you that your perfume is bothering her?
      I would love to sit next to someone who is wearing Manor!

      I gave my sample to my boyfriend and he says that smells like aftershave. He liked it!

      Διαγραφή
  2. Woody amber scents seem to just make me feel nauseated lately (bizarre), so I'd probably hate this one. Seems odd that it's light - I'd think those notes would be quite strong.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I think that it's light on me because my boyfriend wear it and it has a lot of through on him. Maybe my skin eats some of the notes.
      He said that it reminds him a men's cologne.
      I don't think you would like it either:)

      Διαγραφή