Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 19 Μαρτίου 2013

Moonflower's Bliss-Arcana

COMPANY: Arcana

AVAILABILITY: Available in Soapbox co.

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Happiness under a starless sky: moon vine, heartleaf milkweed, Calla lily, white tuberose, gardenia, and Madagascar bridal veil with creamy butter CO2 extract, pearl musk, white pepper, and a trace of incense. 

BEFORE I SMELL: I have this perfume a couple of years now. When I read the description I immediately bought a full size bottle of it! I was intrigued by all these flowers in combination with the butter extract. I was so curious!

In addition, I have never occurred a milkweed note before in other perfumes so, be ware, Even if it’s there I don’t think I can recognize it!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: It’s so hard for me to pick out notes from the bottle in this particular scent. I get a sharp white floral note and the scent of the  butter when you are melting it.

WET ON SKIN: This is very perfumy on me. It’s a clean floral for sure. The lilies here remind me lily of the valley. The gardenia and the tuberose are not so much apparent to my skin and I was looking forward on these notes…

DRY DOWN: This goes very musky on me. I really like it for spring and it’s my go to perfume for when I have to go somewhere that I have to meet people which I don’t usually see. Like when a baby from our family is being babtised. It seems to be a crowd pleaser and I have got so many compliments on it!

I don’t really get the incense nor the white pepper.

Staying power on this is pretty good! It stays 5 to 6 hours on my skin.


2 σχόλια:

  1. Wow, this sounds incredibly beautiful! I would have bought a full size too just by reading the description! And it seems like it aged well too, since you've had it a couple years- so that's always a good thing! I'm going to check out their website :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I think it'a almost the same from when I first got! The quality of Arcana's perfume oils is amazing!

      Διαγραφή