Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 14 Απριλίου 2013

BPAL-KUBLA KHAN

PERFUME: Kubla khan

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: General catalog/ Bewitching Brews

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Through sunlit caves of ice, roses unfurl amidst dancing waves of serpentine opium smoke and amber tobacco, golden sandalwood, champaca, tea leaf, sugared lily, ginger, rich hay absolute, leather, dark vanilla, mandarin, peru balsam, and Moroccan jasmine.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Leather and Mandarin. The leather is strong and smoky.

WET ON SKIN: Medicinal Leather tempered by the vanilla and the jasmine.

DRY DOWN: A smoky leather scent with floral notes. It doesn’t agree with my nose as I find the leather and the whole composition in general a little bit too masculine.
After some minutes I can smell the tea note as well.  
In full dry down it gets sweeter but even though I love vanilla it’s not working for me. Maybe it’s the sugared lily. Labs lily goes sour on me sometimes and it can become very heady.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Too much going on in this fragrance and it doesn’t work on me.

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   Possets Amulet,  Spirit and Shadow-Arcana


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου