Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 22 Απριλίου 2013

SERAPHIM-POSSETS


SERAPHIM-POSSETS


AVAILABILITY: Available all year round!

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Five vanillas (most of them fat and buttery vanillas cut with lean and sharp vanillas) and are blended with six different ambers which give the hypnotic part to the whole.


I bought this unsniffed when it first came out in 2010.  If I remember correctly, Possets had an offer that time when with every two bottles you could get one free  So, I chose this one because how you could go wrong with vanilla and amber?

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet and buttery vanilla, an alcoholic note and lots of Amber!

WET ON SKIN: This is full of comforting base notes.  I love the buttery French vanilla here which is not sickening sweet but it’s definitely a little bit sugary. The amber gives a perfumy element and makes the perfume deep. It’s like you smell a cat’s neck if she was wearing a perfume lol!

DRY DOWN: I could smell the amber notes all day long and I asked myself Why I don’t wear this more often? Possets amber it’s different from the Bpal’s one but I really like both of them.

FINAL THOUGHTS: If you have one million Vanilla-Amber scents you may want to pass this, but if you don’t and you enjoy that notes try at least a sample. I love that combination  and I layered with an Amber body oil that I had from Crater Lake company. This was more perfumy and it had a floral note as well. The combination worked very well!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   Philtre #5 Embrace from Arcana. Not the same scent but the combination of buttery vanilla and amber exist in both of them.

2 σχόλια: