Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 24 Μαΐου 2013

A care package from Nadja!!!



Hi guys!!! I ma so sorry I haven’t updated my blog for a while…  I am moving out in a couple of weeks to live with my boyfriend and I have so many things to do! I am so excited! 

A couple of days ago I got a lovely package in the mail from Nadja from La Domna blog! Even before I opened it I could smell an amazing smoky aroma. Immediately I imagined Nadja all dressed up with that gorgeous outfits that she usually wears smelling incredible! 

All these scents are new to me and not only the perfumes but also the companies. So she sent me:

The owl moon from Midnight gypsy Alchemy
Black lace and Cabaret from Black Baccara
Thestral from Nevermore Body Company
Cake Or Death from Sarawen Perfumes
Children of the night from Deep Midnight Perfumes
Caliph’s Beloved from Alkemia
Honey and Moroccan fig from flourish
The Dodo from BPAL
And a Colin solid perfume from Sweet Anthem.


All these were very carefully placed in a small box and she had put a tape in every single one to prevent leakage. I wish I was so well organized too!


She also sent me a tar soap from her home country and some tea which actually I am drinking right now! These small touches made this parcel so special! Thank you Nadja so much!!!!  You made me feel so special!



2 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, how lovely of Nadja! Everything looks so good :)
    I have to apologise for the delay in sending you a package as promised. I have not forgotten. Will send you soon xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή