Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 24 Μαΐου 2013

Arcana-Shiver


PERFUME: Shiver Perfume Oil

COMPANY: Arcana

AVAILABILITY: Valentine’s 2011 part of The "Shiver Ensemble" series
The "Shiver Ensemble" is a series of four perfumes that play on the mystery and magic of words, evoking the movement from winter into spring as the cold and darkness falls away to reveal new life. And as a symbol of that life - honey, a note all of these perfumes share.

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: An armful of pale flowers: tuberose, royal jasmine, jasmine sambac, white osmanthus, gardenia, muguet, and narcissus; honey, chilled peppermint, and smoky frankincense.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: From the decant I get a lot of peppermint which I love especially in spring!

WET ON SKIN: Sweet honey, peppermint and pale flowers.

DRY DOWN: The flower notes are so well blended that it’s difficult to take them apart. I get gardenia and muguet the most. The peppermint note stays quite a while. The frankincense it’s lovely here. Light and smoky pairs very well with the honey note. 

FINAL THOUGHTS: I really like this but I wont need any more than my decant. All in all, it’s very easy to wear. It would be perfect for a hot summer night like the ones we have here in Greece!

2 σχόλια:

  1. I am beginning to love white florals like crazy now a days! Honey and peppermint with florals sounds right up my alley :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. It's a very interesting blend, I just wanted the floral notes to be more pronounced.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή