Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 11 Ιουνίου 2013

ARCANA- Chicanery and Chimeras

PERFUME:  Chicanery and Chimeras

COMPANY: ARCANA

AVAILABILITY: Silken Lines and Silver Hooks: The Fortunetelling Duo (Limited Edition)

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: The other side of the Knight of Cups. Delusions, hallucinations, phantasms, and nightmares. Empty blessings and beautiful curses.

Rich benzoin over a base of Madagascar vanilla, golden amber, salt water, clove, sweet musk, pumpkin, patchouli, and sugarcane.

BEFORE I SMELL: I admit it, I bought this because someone was selling it really cheap on Livejournal! I can’t resist a bargain especially if it’s a good smelling one!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: When I smell this from the bottle I get a cologne and masculine vibe. A little bit boozy and very brown!

WET ON SKIN: It’s getting spicier; I am getting clove, all spice and nutmeg. It’s very well blended and the notes are not aggressive at all. I do get a salty note as well which is really interesting.

DRY DOWN: The cologne, masculine vibe mainly from the combination of benzoin and the clove it’s getting milder. I have to notice that in this perfume the different stages last very long and I was able to smell the base notes after half an hour or maybe more.
The wait it’s definitely worth it! Vanilla, amber and patchouli in combination with baked pumpkin! It’s not a foodie scent; it’s sophisticated and very attractive!

FINAL THOUGHTS: It took me more than a year to start liking this one but now I really like it and I am glad I bought a bottle!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   Solstice Scents-Monster Mash

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου