Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 12 Ιουνίου 2013

Crater Lake Company-Tahi-Tea


PERFUME:  Tahi-Tea

COMPANY: Crater Lake Company

AVAILABILITY: Unfortunately the company is closed:(

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Paradise found! A tantalizing blend of strong black tea and delicate white tea poured over ice and sweetened with mango and papaya nectar. This fragrance is seductive and enthralling without even trying, as soft whispers of plumeria and honeysuckle emerge in the dry down.


BEFORE I SMELL:  Crater Lake Company was one of the first companies I tried and I was a Fun girl for more than 3 years. I still am actually but Sharonn the owner seems to be disappeared and the site doesn’t take orders anymore… I am so sad about this as her products were staples in my bathroom especially the scrubs, lotion and hair conditioner.

Her Tea scents were incredible! Light and refreshing. I wish I could still shop from her..

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet jasmine tea and juicy fruity notes of papaya and mango!

WET ON SKIN: The plumeria is a little bit bubblegum-y here but it goes so well with the tea and the fruity notes that I really like it!

DRY DOWN: Fruity-Floral but no long lasting. It faded after 3-4 hours but it comes in a roll on so it’s very easy to reapply. A summer staple!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου