Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 2 Αυγούστου 2013

PERFUME: Almond milk

COMPANY: Firebird

AVAILABILITY: Available via Firebird's Etsy site

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Soft, sensual, intoxicating: almond, vanilla, musk, a wisp of white chocolate. This fragrance manages to be both a soothing comfort scent and incredibly sexy at the same time (try it- you'll see what I mean). Sugary perfume haters need not apply, but lovers of all things sweet and gourmand- I think you'll enjoy this one quite a bit.

BEFORE I SMELL: When I read the rave reviews that Dee and Su had written on this I had to buy a full size unsniffed. Check their amazing reviews here and here and you will buy one yourself too!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet almond like macaroon but “fresher”

WET ON SKIN: Now I get the white chocolate too. It's very yummy but not sickening sweet

DRY DOWN: Soft and very addictive. I keep reapplying this while I am sitting on my sofa. The almond here is not the sharp kind and I think that this perfume will please almost everyone so, it's a great idea for a gift
FINAL THOUGHTS I want the body cream too!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE: Troika-HoG


2 σχόλια:

  1. I knew this perfume sounded familiar from the other ladies blogs! I'd be stepping on unfamiliar territory with this perfume, but you guys make it sound SO good!!! Ahhh!! By the way, I love how you have been adding songs to your perfume reviews- that's so neat and creative <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thank you Rachel:)
    This is a very innocent and calming scent. Definitely worths a try!
    It doesn't last long but while it's lasting is very nice!
    By the way I think that this month we will have the Halloween scents from Bpal! Yey!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή