Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! The Ghastly Garden-Bpal

PERFUME: The Ghastly garden

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Halloween limited edition, The Haunted House 2007

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Overgrown oleander, marshy water hemlock, the sugared nectar of carnivorous blooms, putrefying wet greenery, oozing sap, crushed rosary peas, withered climbing roses, and nightshade berries.

I bought a bottle of this on eBay a couple of months ago because it was cheap and I really wanted a green scent!

FROM THE BOTTLE: Tropical white flowers, night stock and a hint of spice. Fresh leaves and wet soil. It's sweet and green and it definitely resemblances a night garden.

WET ON SKIN:Sweet juicy berries. I was expecting that this could be greener but it's not. On me is most wet flowers and berries.
Then, I smell the grass note again!
I think there is a lily note in that too or maybe a carnation because I get a light spice that these scents sometimes have.
The rose isn't strong but I get the powdery aspect of the rose and not the exact note.

DRY DOWN: Stays a green floral all the way and it has good longevity too but a little through.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I am glad I got a bottle unsniffed because I am wearing this a lot especially in the mornings when I have shopping to do etc.
It's a classic and feminine perfume. Don't let the sap and the greenery scare you!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου