Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! Ghost Farts- Possets

PERFUME: Ghost Fart

COMPANY: Possets

AVAILABILITY: Halloween Limited Edition

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Oh good grief! It must be a ghost fart! This annual blend is back to haunt us all again. Ethereal, very unusual, and about as easy to explain as spiritual flatulence. Actually, it's real nice stuff and you really should try it, but don't try to explain it. Foody gourmand.


This perfume is one of the most popular blends that Possets has and it appears every Halloween. This is why I really wanted to try it when I was a possets newbie. It has just the most hilarious name ever! I don't really remember from which year my decant is from. I think it's 2010.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Cherry, almond and musk.

WET ON SKIN: This goes foodie! Like almond cake. Sadly, it reminds me a cherry syrup that I used when I was a child. When I had first tried it I didn't like it at all, it was too much cherry. Now after some years of aging it's more of the musk and the almonds.


DRY DOWN: It has very good staying power but I just can't get over the cherry syrup comparison in my head.



FINAL THOUGHTS: It's not for me. But I can't only imagine how fun it would be if while I was wearing this someone asks me what perfume I wear!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου