Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! Nocturne Alchemy- Sarcophagus



PERFUME: Sarcophagus

COMPANY: NocturneAlchemy

AVAILABILITY: Halloween Limited Edition

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Sweet Cinnamon, Clove, Allspice, Blueberry, Apples, Amber, Pumpkin

I don't know which year is this. I bought it for 5 dollars from live journal! Nocturne Alchemy isn't a company I usually buy my perfumes mainly because of the shipping cost. The most of the times, I am interested in just one or two bottles and they don't ship first class. I really like what I have tested from them though.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Tart blueberries and apples. Light spices. Fruity and fresh!
WET ON SKIN: Sweet cinnamon over baked apples and pumpkin, served in a bowl with fresh blueberries. It's an early autumn fruity scent. The spices aren't overpowering and they let the fruits shine.

DRY DOWN:It doesn't morph much. It stays fruity all the way with a touch of spice!



FINAL THOUGHTS: It's a morning scent for me. I really like it and this made me realize that I don't have enough fruity scents in my collection!

2 σχόλια:

  1. I think this sounds do pretty! I have a full size of a perfume called Cemetery Snow from their sister company, Vapothecary, and I love it. Plus the owners are really nice! I'm loving your Halloween reviews!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή