Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 25 Ιανουαρίου 2014

BPAL-GROG

PERFUME: GROG

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: GENERAL CATALOG- BEWITCHING BREWS CATEGORY

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Arrr! Avast ye, matey! This be the scent of pirate rum!

BEFORE I SMELL: I didn't know what GROG meant when I received this. However, Bpal's description says it all the scent of pirate rum!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Butter and rum. The vanilla note it's a little bit on the plastic side so, if you tend to amp “plastic” this one isn't for you. I also smell something like banana cream.

WET ON SKIN: This reminds me of eggnog but less spicy. On skin it's more buttery with a heavy shot of vanilla. It's warm and foodie but a little bit one dimensional. It would be great for layering purposes . To me it's not that boozy but more of a caramel foodie scent

DRY DOWN: This has a good staying power, three hours later I can still smell it but what's left it's more of a general sugary scent.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Nice but not amazing. I really want to taste the actual drink thought!


IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE: It's very similar to HoG Salted Caramel



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου