Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2014

BPAL-JEZEBEL

Hi!
I know it's been almost two months since my last post.. The truth is I am spending a lot of time with my boyfriend and my dog doing everyday stuff like cooking and watching TV series, I loved orange is the new black and I am watching COVEN too!
We also joined the gym and it's a lot of fun working out with my boyfriend!
I haven't bought a lot of perfumes but I did order some Halloween scents from Possets and Bpal. What is more I got some lipsticks from Punk Couture collection by MAC. I do love some good black lipstick:)
Now, I want to continue with my mini reviews! My goal is to revisit my General Catalog scents. I feel like I'm neglecting them..


PERFUME: JEZEBEL

COMPANY: BPAL


OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Biblical witch, priestess of Astarte, and general troublemaker. A true role model for today's upwardly mobile Modern Woman. A gloriously decadent blend of honey, roses, orange blossom and sandalwood.

BEFORE I SMELL: Biblical witch and priestess? I love witch themed blends!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet and powdery honey. It reminds me the one in Womb Furie. A hint of orange blossom.

WET ON SKIN: Honey and fresh blossoms! The rose isn't overpowering and the orange blossoms give a note of acidity. Like if there was a hint of orange.
Definitely feminine and old fashion I don't think it is for someone who hate powdery scents or honey.
DRY DOWN: It has amazing staying power more than 8 hours on me. The sandalwood comes out more as a base note. It's very sexy ladies. This is one to wear if you want to seduce someone. It would be an amazing bedroom perfume. No wonder why Bpal has listed this one under the Love Potions category!


FINAL THOUGHTS: I need a bottle!

And a song: Gene loves Jezebel-Bruises

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου