Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 28 Ιανουαρίου 2014

THANATOPSIS-BPAL


PERFUME: Thanatopsis

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: G.C Ars Moriendi

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: A meditation upon death. Inspired upon William Cullen Bryant's poem. A deep solemn earthen scent containing pine, juniper and musk.

BEFORE I SMELL: I have never though that death smelled like a pine forest.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Pine and Juniper, just like the essential oils.

WET ON SKIN: All pine all the way.. I am sorry Thanatopsis but you remind me of an air freshener...

DRY DOWN: The musk give to this a perfumy vibe and the dry down is a tad sweeter. It's quite masculine but it will be worn by women as well for a pick me up scent especially if you are not a mprning person pine and juniper may help you wake.
It's very atmospheric. If I close my eyes and smell this I feel like I am in a pine forest with snow all around me




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου