Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 31 Οκτωβρίου 2014

HALLOWEEN-POSSETS





Happy Halloween!

I am in that part of the world where Halloween isn’t a tradition and every year I say to myself that I will decorate and have some fun but never do… Except from Pumpkin pie I love making and eating Halloween treats! There are some parties going on in the center of Athens but they start after midnight and we have to wake up early. So you guess it my plans for Halloween are to review Halloween from Possets.

This is a seasonal scent that comes live every Halloween and is spooky and mysterious!

Halloween-Back from last year, Halloween is one of the first unabashed outdoor autumn fragrances ever. Incensy, spicy, and manages to capture the width of a dimming blue October sky. Halloween reminded me of suddenly catching yourself thinking about what fun you will have and how the year went for you. This one is beautiful without being cloying and just hits the right notes about Halloween. Resinous, gourmand.


Bottle:  smoke, leaves turning and gingerbread.

Wet:  Smoky but very wearable no harsh notes on that one. It’s like how the air smells when it’s so cold outside that you can feel the smoke for the fireplaces. Hard to describe. Something in that perfume reads to my mind as gingerbread maybe  the  spices?

Dry:  More incense now. I don’t think I am very Helpful but my general impression is: Walking in the streets the afternoon of a very cold day, a lot of houses burning woods to warm up, leaves are falling  and suddenly you find that your local bakery is still open and you take a deep breath of all the yummy stuff before you go home. Yes you need it.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου