Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 21 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Aeval-Bpal



What I love about Bpal it’s that not only I smell good but I learn a lot of new things in the process! For instance in my last order I got a perfume sample of Aeval and I had no clue what it was. Apparently she is an Ireland Queen Fairy:


 “One of her eternal duties dictates that she must hold a midnight court every season and hear the pleas of married Irishwomen. The court serves only to determine whether or not husbands are adequately serving their wife's sexual need.”  (From the scent description.) 


How cool is that? 

PERFUME:  Aeval


COMPANY: Bpal


AVAILABILITY:  General Catalog



 OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Sage, sweet pea, bold pale musk and warm tonka.



FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Light, pink, eathereal. Floral mixed with herbal undertones.

This is very girly and clean smelling. Like you just tool a shower. I used to drink sage in the winter and it reminds me a little bit of the smell that comes out when I boil the leaves.



WET ON SKIN:  Very Springy. I can see being enjoyed from someone who wants something that stays close to the skin. I get an idea of sweet pea, though it’s more of an elusive interpretation of how sweet pea smells in real life.



DRY DOWN: The Tonka sweeten this up. I wore it to go out and after a couple hours I couldn’t smell it but it definitely stayd in my clothes.


Overall: I like it but it’s not full bottle for me because I like more darker scents or white florals. I would recommend it for a teenager. So, if you have a daughter or a little sister that’s it!


As I was looking a suitable pic  I bumped into this pic from a gorgeous Model Blade-Of-Mako (Bre)





  I hope it's ok to post it here. I love the pic, her style, make up etc..
This photo it's called Aeval and has the scent description as well so I think she might be a Bpaler as well.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου