Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 24 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Winter Empties part1


 Hi! I have a lot of empties to show that's why I will divide the into 2 parts.


SAKURA BATH BOMB-LUSH
pic from lush.uk


I really like this scent but in the bath it didn’t last more than 15 minutes . It wasn’t strong and it didn’t stay on my skin. 
Would I buy this again? No. Sorry Lush but I need something stronger in my bath ritual.


CLINIQUE- ALMOST POWDER MAKEUP IN 03 Light



Yes! A makeup item! I had this for more than 2 years.  This is very good product with spf 15. I really enjoyed it but now I am ready for something else.
Would I buy this again? No. This was the second time I bought this and now I use the loose powder from Clinique which I like better.


LATHERS AND LIGHTS TRIPLE SUGAR SCRUB (the big one)



I love these scrubs  and the scents! It’s scrubby , it rinses clean and my skin doesn’t feel dry after using it. I wish I had 100 tubs stock lol.
Would I buy this again? Definitely. Even the same scents. Other products too,  mainly in Warlock and Little Shop in Terror. 



FRESH LINE SAMPLE IN ATHENA REPLENISHING AND ANTIOXIDANTE DAY CREAM


I love Fresh line but their skincare doesn’t always suit me. Their line for combination skin isn’t enough for my skin and after using it I felt dry. This one was better.
Would I buy this again? I don’t know. Maybe I will ask for another sample.


NUXE CRÈME FRAICHE DAY CREAM AND SERUM

I really liked this combination serum and day cream.  I will post a detailed review soon!
Would I buy this again? I already did (both!) but I chose the day cream for normal skin instead the light one  because the one for oily to combination felt dry.


COCOA PINK GLISSADE IN NAUGHTY PUMPKIN





I am a huge fun of Cocoa Pink’s pumpkin scents. Naughty Pumpkin is not an exception.  Glissade  it’s s silicone free anti- frizz styling product. Actually, I prefer the Anti-frizz serum but this is quite good too.
Would I buy this again? Maybe. I bought Anti-frizz recently and given the time that it takes me to finish a product like this ( I don’t use styling products every day maybe once a week and just a tiny amount) I don’t think it would be soon.


AVON COMPLETE BALANCE DAY AND NIGHT CREAM (only the night cream in the pic)

I have tried a lot of Avon’s skincare and the majority of them is pretty good. You can buy them a lot of time in discount or you pay the day cream and they give you the nighhtcream for free etc. I have bought the balance set a couple of time and it’s your standard day cream, it moisturizes enough and has spf as well. The night cream is in a gel form and when you put this on it feels like water. I don’t like the night cream now. At first I did but I want to try something else.
Would I buy this again? No, but I recommend this set for people from 18 to 25. It works great for men too!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου